GGRSC Monday Traveling Golf: October 19, 2020:
CANCELLED THIS WEEK
Hi to the GGRSC golfers and friends:
After looking at the weather forecasts for this coming week, it looks like the weather is not cooperating for golf on Monday and other days this coming week.
Monday’s last forecast showed temperatures from 33 - 48 degrees and a 40 % chance of rain with steady winds. I did not set up golf for Monday Oct. 19 for these reasons. If it looks better later in the week maybe we can get something set up for a round of golf. I just wanted you to know that GGRSC golf will be skipped this Monday. We will continue golf on Mondays or other days when the forecasts sound somewhat better. Sorry to skip golf this week. Thanks for your understanding.
See you another time.
Questions: Call 616-361-8390
Contact Shirley Nevins if you'd like to be part of her golf eblast: firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-340-8586. You will get an email with more details for each golf event.